Education Queensland International (EQI) looks to the world to provide outstanding opportunities for professional skills development for Queensland students, teachers and education leaders, and benefits to Queensland school communities.
We engage with international clients to:
- provide curriculum delivery and related services
- help recruit suitably qualified and experienced teachers for employment
- provide global immersion programs and opportunities.
Global student and teacher programs
Our students are preparing for a very different future than their parents. To succeed in an interconnected and interdependent world, young people need skills and understanding to connect with other cultures locally and globally.
DE International offers a range of immersive global programs and opportunities for students, teachers, education leaders and Queensland schools each year, delivered online, domestically or via outbound and inbound immersion.
These programs provide:
- opportunities for students to explore new cultures, experience new learning settings, advance language, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) skills, become critical and creative thinkers, enhance their knowledge of Australian and world history, and develop qualities to become active global citizens
- educators with the ability to enhance their cultural understandings and skills to communicate across cultures, contextualise curriculum resources, develop globally competent students and support the internationalisation of schools.
Read more about
global student, teacher and school programs.
Phone: +61 7 3513 5756