We have many offshore clients involved in different activities, including agents and education providers. We are committed to providing ongoing support to all.
Our Offshore Programs (OP) team coordinates short-term and long-term professional development opportunities, workshops and conferences for offshore clients.
These professional development products are tailored to suit the specific needs of an offshore Queensland Government Recognised School or other offshore clients.
Programs cover a wide range of topics and can be delivered in a variety of ways:
- offshore (in-country)
- onshore (Queensland based)
- combination offshore/onshore
- online training may be included.
Why OP professional development programs?
Some key benefits of our professional development programs include:
- participate in Queensland Government endorsed programs
- customised and flexible programs to meet client requirements
- ready access to a comprehensive knowledge base of different government departments, Queensland state schools, Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority (QCAA), and the department’s Education Improvement Branch (EIB), Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutes, universities and other training and education agencies.
To find out more about professional development programs and the fee structure, please contact OP: