International agents approved to use EQI marketing images
The department will release images and materials to accredited agent representatives for the purpose of promoting Education Queensland International (EQI) and its programs in international advertising, marketing materials, presentations and publications subject to consent.
These agents are:
- AA International Australia PTY LTD (tas A&A International Education)
- AEC Education Consultancy
- Akademiet Utveksling
- Austral-Oriental Education Service PTY LTD
- Australian Experience PTY LTD
- Beijing Aoji Education Consulting Company LTD (Aoji Education Group)
- Beijing New Oriental Vision Overseas Consulting Company LTD
- Carl Duisberg Centren
- Catch-up Education
- City Smart Consultants
- D.O.M EDUCATION PTY LTD
- Discovery Education & Travel Pty Ltd
- Do It Education Down Under
- Dr. Frank Sprachen & Reisen GmbH (SouthernCross®)
- Education International Cooperation (EIC) Group LTD
- Educatius Group AB
- Explorius Education AB
- Explorius Education ApS (Denmark)
- Explorius Education AS (Norway)
- Explorius Education Oy (Finland)
- GIVE Gesellschaft fur Internationale Verstandigung mbH
- IDP Education Limited (Melbourne, Australia)
- International Experience
- I.S. Global Education Company LTD
- ISA Australia PTY LTD
- JJL International Education Exchange Promotion LTD
- KOKOS KOREA
- Momento Education
- Oceanz International Support Centre
- SET EDUCATION PTY LTD
- Shinyway International
- SOL EDU PTY LTD (tas SOL Edu)
- STB PACIFIC PTY LIMITED
- Stepin GmbH
- Tobu Top Tours
- U.H International
- World Education Program Australia Limited
- YouAbroad Srl
WT Media is an integrated full-service advertising and marketing agency that connect brands with customers in 2 major countries: China and Australia.
They assist Education Queensland International in content creation (Mandarin) and manage the EQI WeChat account.
Use of images and recordings
You are an agent permitted to use images provided by EQI by way of consent given to EQI to provide images to a third party.
The images are the property of EQI and may only be used in ways authorised by EQI in the promotion of its products and services.
EQI retains the rights to all images and may request that images are removed when consent is withdrawn.
Third parties are
not permitted to provide an EQI image to other parties.
EQI images can be used for:
- animated social media
- brochure featuring EQI
- digital and print recruitment event announcements
- digital or print advertisement
- Facebook post and ad
- Instagram post and ad
- Instagram stories
- social media post and ad in own country
- video overlay
- WeChat post.
Images need to fit standard sizing dimensions in a design template and be of the right orientation for the design.
When using images to specifically promote EQI, acknowledgement is optional.
When using images to promote Australian school programs or Queensland/Australia as a student destination, images need to be acknowledged: "Image provided courtesy of Education Queensland International."
Agent partner branding
cannot be used as an agent partner's brand image.
Images should not appear in non-marketing locations
Do not use images in non-marketing locations. For example:
- around terms and conditions
- around price lists
- in the agent's program summary
- visa-related information.
Agent partner programs
Elements relating to an agent's partners program and the EQI program need to be clearly separated.
Images including activities
Be sure not to include activities with EQI images that are not permitted under the terms and conditions of enrolment. For example, using a non-approvable high-risk lifestyle activity alongside an EQI image.
Promoting and endorsing other brands
Be sure that the use of EQI images is not seen to promote or endorse any other brands. For example, surf excellence image next to a Billabong surf wear campaign.
Do not use EQI images implying a pathway or outcome not connected to an EQI outcome.
General styling and branding guidelines when promoting EQI
- Do not put text over people's faces.
- Do not crop off people's heads (offensive in some Asian cultures).
- Accurately represent the program ( gender mix, nationality mix, uniforms, sun smart images, etc.)
- Images need to match the context. For example:
- use a school image when mentioning a school
- use a program-related image when mentioning a program
- use an experience-related image when mentioning an experience.
Use if the EQI Registered Agent mark
Use of the EQI Registered Agent mark is optional. When using the mark, maintain the dimensions in a way that everything is clearly readable.
If any changes need to be made, EQI will advise as part of the approvals process.
Any approval or non-approval is final at EQI's discretion.