In emergencies, you should always dial 'triple zero' or '000' for immediate assistance. Emergencies include but are not only situations that pose an immediate risk to health and life, severe conditions, accidents and major injuries.
'Triple zero' is the emergency phone number in Australia for police, fire fighters or ambulance. Translation services are available when you dial triple zero.
This number should only be used in an emergency. During school hours, if you need help or non-emergency assistance you should contact your school.
- The international student coordinator is your main contact.
- School staff can help you with education matters, including extracurricular activities, health and personal concerns.
- Your school’s homestay coordinator will assist you with your homestay arrangements.
- The school guidance officer will help with personal and academic issues, including career guidance and study pathways.
If you have an issue to report when your school is closed, you should call 1800 QSTUDY (1800 778 839), during the following times:
- Monday to Friday—before 9am and after 3pm
- Weekends (Saturday and Sunday)—24 hours
- School vacations and public holidays—24 hours.