How to apply
Before you apply
Before you apply, there is some important information that you should read. If you have any concerns about this information, contact EQI at email@example.com or you may wish to Find an Agent who can help you with any questions.
The application process
Step 1: Apply
There are several ways you can apply for a study program with EQI.
- Apply online - Applying online is fast and secure and can be done at any time of the day or night. There is no application fee to apply online.
- Or, complete the EQI International Student Application Form (PDF, 830KB) and return it to EQI by email to EQInternational@qed.qld.gov.au
- Or, Find an Agent who will help you select the right study program and complete the application process for you.
Step 2: Processing
After your application is assessed by EQI, you or your Agent will be contacted directly advising if you are successful or unsuccessful.
For successful applicants, we will confirm your placement and provide enrolment paperwork including an initial invoice and statement of fees.
Step 3: Acceptance
To accept an offer of enrolment, you must:
- read and sign the Enrolment Agreement;
- email a copy of your signed Enrolment Agreement to EQInternational@qed.qld.gov.au, with “enrolment acceptance” and your full name in the subject line of your email;
- pay (by the due date indicated on your initial invoice) either:
- the total amount indicated on your initial invoice; or
- all fees, for the duration of your program, as outlined on your statement of fees; and
- return the completed ‘payment notification form’.
EQI cannot accept payment or process your enrolment until we have received evidence you have signed the Enrolment Agreement.
Step 4: Confirmation
EQI will then send you a:
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE); and
- Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare (CAAW) letter (if you will be living in an EQI approved homestay, rather than with your parent, legal custodian or approved relative).
You will need the CoE and CAAW (if applicable) to apply for your student visa.
For more information about student visas visit the Department of Home Affairs website.