Coast, country or the best of both worlds
EQI’s regional schools are located across Queensland, starting from our ‘Garden City’ Toowoomba in the South West, to the tropical farming town of Atherton in the State’s North.
In regional Queensland students can enjoy a memorable coast or country experience. With some of Queensland’s most charming and welcoming communities to choose from, students can settle in and enjoy world-class education programs and facilities in unique natural surroundings.
10 reasons to study in regional Queensland
- To experience the quintessential Australian lifestyle in a unique Queensland setting
- To benefit from learning in a modern and sophisticated school located in a relaxed and welcoming coastal or country community
- For the specialist study programs on offer, from studies in agriculture, sports and marine science, to leadership, music and the arts
- Safe and comfortable homestay accommodation with friendly local families
- Flexible program length from 12-weeks to one (academic) year
- To get close to nature at the beach and in spectacular national parks, rainforests and Queensland’s amazing ‘outback’
- To see some of the world’s most famous educational, scientific and cultural heritage sites – the Great Barrier Reef, Fraser Island, and the Wet Tropics of Queensland
- For convenient access to regional airports with international airport connections
- To discover and learn about regions rich in Indigenous Australian history and culture
- To enjoy a lower program fee enabling students to travel and make the most of their stay
Regional tertiary education providers