Coming in July 2022: Our Environment Matters
The EQI Global Schools Challenge is an international competition providing high school students with a unique opportunity to partner with Queensland Government schools and present solutions to global issues.
The interconnectedness between people, countries, economic growth and the environment means we all play a part within a growing global community. The Global Schools Challenge will explore the significant role we play as global citizens, in responding to climate change and what we need to do to future-proof the planet.
Investigating the key themes of biodiversity loss and carbon footprint reduction, students will become the advocates for change and a better future.
EQI has created this unique opportunity for groups of students to explore and recognise the important part they play in today’s global society.
The Global Schools Challenge will provide participants with the opportunity to:
- investigate key themes of biodiversity loss and carbon footprint reduction
- develop their cultural awareness by sharing cultural and global perspectives
- attend workshops with industry professionals
- enhance their global leadership, ethical decision-making and critical thinking skills while navigating global issues
- experience the Queensland classroom through various interactive and collaborative sessions.