Education Queensland International (EQI) coordinates short term professional visits and seminars for groups of overseas government officials and teaching professionals to Queensland, Australia.
Professional visit programs are highly customised and offer a flexible combination of seminars, site visits and occupational training at Queensland Government schools.
With direct access to Queensland Government schools and government officials, visiting delegates can gain first-hand knowledge and develop an extensive network of contacts within Queensland industry and education.
Programs can cover a wide range of topics and are designed to meet the specific interests of the groups to advance professional development.
Professional visit programs available to overseas professionals include the following:
Program requirements can be evaluated and assessed using the
program comparison table.
For further information please refer to the
professional visits brochure.
The Queensland advantage
- Queensland Government endorsed programs
- Highly customised and flexible programs tailored to meet the specific needs and interests of the visiting group
- Extensive international capability in the design and delivery of programs to overseas government officials, educators, school leaders and industry professionals
- Broad knowledge base: access to 66,000+ education department staff
- Access to government departments, state schools, Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutes, universities, training and education agencies
Extensive school network: 1,200+ Government schools in Queensland
How to bring a group to Queensland
All adult group professional visits to Queensland Government schools are arranged through the Study Tours and Professional Visits division of Education Queensland International (EQI).
To receive pricing and to book a professional visit program, agents must first complete the accreditation process with EQI.
StudyTours.EQI@qed.qld.gov.au for details on how to become an EQI accredited agent for professional visits.