The high school program is designed for students seeking to graduate high school in Queensland and qualify for university or further study in Australia or abroad.
Students can choose from over 70 schools located throughout Queensland. Each school offers a wide choice of academic, creative and sports programs.
Students who complete Years 11 and 12 receive the internationally-recognised Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) and may be eligible for university admission.
Our high school graduate course is a minimum 2 to 6 year course.
For shorter-term high school study, you may be interested in our high school study abroad programs which are for 1 to 4 terms (3 to 12 months).
Program length: 2 to 6 years.
Age range: 12 to 18 years.
School years: Years 7 to 12.
- at the beginning of any school term in Years 7 to 10 (January, April, July, October)
- at the beginning of Term 1 in Year 11.
Entry requirements: for details of age, academic and English language proficiency requirements, refer to the entry requirements.
Fees: refer to our fee schedule.
CRICOS course codes:
- Years 7 to 10 (junior high) 082520G
- Years 11 to 12 (senior high) 082521G.
If you are ready to apply for an EQI program, choose one of three options:
- Applying online is fast and secure and can be done at any time of the day or night. There is no application fee to apply online.
- Complete the
EQI international student application form and return it by email to
- Find an agent who will help you select the right study program and complete the application process for you.