Accommodation and welfare

Students enrolled in an EQI course can choose to live with an EQI approved homestay provider, a parent or legal guardian or a relative approved by the Commonwealth Government department responsible for immigration. If a student chooses to live with an EQI approved homestay provider then EQI is responsible for approving the arrangements for the student's accommodation, support and general welfare. EQI does not allow independent living even if the student has turned 18 years of age.

 Refer to Teamsite for relevant homestay supporting documents {School staff only}.


Thank you! We appreciate your feedback.

Rate this page

How useful was the information on this page?

Other feedback (optional)
Last reviewed 14 January 2019
Last updated 15 January 2019