In the first weeks of school international students will undertake a comprehensive school orientation to familiarise them with their Australian surroundings and new responsibilities.
Students can expect to be provided with the following information:
- An introduction to school staff involved with the international student program and a tour of the school facilities
- Conditions attached to their student visa
- School policies and guidelines
- Organising the school uniform, textbooks, enrolment and timetabling
- Information about the school curriculum and subject selection assistance
- Health and safety tips
- Homestay tips.